Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 88: Remember the Poor

Psalms of the Day


He upholds the cause of the oppressed

and gives food to the hungry.
The LORD sets prisoners free
.
Psalm 146:7


I will say of the LORD,
"He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:2



He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
Psalm 91:15
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Today's Gospel Text was Luke 16: 19 - 31. Click here to view.
Our guest preacher today was
Bishop Allan Bjornberg.
To hear Bishop Bjornberg's sermon, please
click here.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Day 88. Dollar 88. O God, rich in mercy, you look with great compassion on this troubled world. Feed us with your grace, and grant us the treasure that comes only from you, through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment