Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 39: Love and Joy

9 As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love. 10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. 11 I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete. 12 This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. John 15: 9-12


Day 39. Dollar 39. Gracious God, you sent your Son Jesus Christ into the world to reveal your love to all people. Enrich married couples we celebrate and remember today with every good gift, that their life together may show forth your love; and grant that at the last we may all celebrate with Christ the marriage feast that has no end; in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment