Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 98: Sweet


How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Psalm 119:103


Honey is a 100% pure and natural sweetener made and stored in honeycombs by the honey bees. Nearly one million tons of honey is produced worldwide every year.

Eat honey, my son, for it is good;
honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.

Proverbs 24:13


The 3 key health benefits of honey: (1) honey is nature’s energy booster, (2) honey is a great immunity system builder, (3) honey is a natural remedy for many ailments.

Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

Honey is a rich source of carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. Full of antioxidants, honey is fat-free, cholesterol-free, and sodium-free. (Source: Honey Facts)

Day 98. Dollar 98. Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer, thy wings shall my petition bear. To Him whose truth and faithfulness engage the waiting soul to bless. And since He bids me seek His face, believe His Word and trust His grace. I’ll cast on Him my every care, and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment